Saturday, February 25, 2012

Race Prediction - Really Chilly Road Race 10K

Tomorrow I am running in the Really Chilly Road Race 10K, the first of six races in the London Honda Series for 2012. I ran in the 5K event last year. I am very pleased about being able to run in this year's 10K. :) It is a new milestone - running my first 10K race in February. :) Last year, my first 10K was in May.

Truth be told, I am not sure what to predict for tomorrow. It's for fun, not a PR. If anything, I am curious as to how it unfolds because it is my first race running with a revised form/foot strike. :) I fell that tomorrow will set the bar for me to progress from for the rest of 2012.

I'll say this for 'post'erity sake ... any pace in the 6-min/km zone would please me. I am expecting a 6:50-ish, but would be even happier with a 6:45-ish.

1 comment:

  1. Run for fun and things will take care of themselves. Be injury free and warm. Go get em you will do great.

    ReplyDelete