Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week #3 - Run #1

1K (7-8K scheduled)

Happy Valentine's Day! :) Look what my sweetheart gave to me. :) It's a red velvet chocolate cake with cream cheese icing and filling (the pink and green icing is just tasteless decorative icing). This was completely unexpected, but nevertheless appreciated. :) And very, very yummy!

I attempted to run on my new-2-me treadmill twice, but my head cold ended up being victorious. :( I need to give my sinuses another day to clear up. Fortunately, this is not the flu - I have not suffered from a sore throat, coughing, or lungs filled with phlegm. It is truly a 'head' cold, but it's still keeping me busy blowing my nose. :(

No pilates this evening, either. :( I bailed so I could go out for dinner with Ben. Truth be told, I probably would have skipped class tonight anyway because this cold has really sapped my energy. :( Hoping for a good night's sleep and clearer sinuses tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment