Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8K Run

1:02
Pace 7:47 min/km

I hate humidity! It makes for very sucky runs!

I was sooooo not feeling it and was seriously considering of stopping by the 5K mark, but then I told myself to keep going, even if my pace sucked. I went the opposite way of my usual runs, by heading to Gibbons Park and running as far as the Parkway before turning back and making up the rest the run along Oxford and then Wharncliffe. I am glad I stuck it out - I feel like a real trooper! - but honestly, it sucked. LOL!

Angus ran with me this morning, and he did a great job of keeping up with me in the heat. He was a trooper, too!

Not feeling enthusiastic about the 11 km I am scheduled to run tomorrow! Maybe an earlier start when it is cooler would be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment