Friday, August 6, 2010

Ran 6K this a.m. ...

6K - 45:00
Pace 7:30 min/km

I am feeling VERY good about this morning's run. How great it is to run in cooler, less humid air! It made a difference in my pace as well. I could "feel" I was running at a good pace, and I did NOT hear my Garmin beep angrily at me for a change so I knew I was on target (I have my running set to auto beep at me if my pace drops to a slower pace than 8 min/km). It just felt good, the way a run should feel ideally. I just got lost in my own thoughts and picked up the pace when a funkier, faster song played on my Shuffle (today - older Madonna material). I am feeling MUCH better about taking a week off from running after today's results.

Wallace joined me this morning and he loved it, as always. :)

Day off tomorrow and then my second 8K race of the year is this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment