Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update on Toronto Women's Half Marathon

One of my goals for 2011 is to run a minimum of three half marathons, and I set my sights on the Toronto Women's Half Marathon as my first one. "If" I had remained injury-free and was able to maintain the training program I started last November, I would have been on track to be ready for this event.

Well, I just happened to check the run's site and this event is sold out! I was surprised to see this! I would have been very bummed to focus my training on this and then to miss it because it sold out while I remained clueless about it's popularity. :(

I will know for next year!!!! :) Huge kudos to anyone reading this who is registered in it! :)

1 comment:

  1. With more runners out there now and races putting on greater restrictions for numbers it does not surprise me at all. Look for another one if you are still going to. If not try some of the 10 K's and such.

    ReplyDelete